Wahler & Sons Quality Foods FAQs
Below are a few of our most frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question below, please reach out via our contact page.
1) When is the order deadline?
All orders need to be placed by SUNDAY night at MIDNIGHT.
2) When will my order be delivered?
Orders will be delivered on WEDNESDAY of the same week.
3) Where do you deliver in Palm Beach County?
We deliver as far north as Boynton Beach. Please contact us if you are outside our delivery zone.
4) What if I cannot find a product on your website?
We have access to additional products that are not listed on the menu. Please reach out and we will be happy to assist you.
5) If I do not want to cook the product the day of delivery, do I need to freeze it immediately?
No. All fish and seafood will keep for three days in the refrigerator. However, if you plan to eat the product beyond three days, we recommend that you freeze immediately for the product to maintain its peak freshness. All meats can stay in the refrigerator up to one week before freezing. The 'wet aging' process will continue in the vacuum sealed package.
6) How long will the products last in the freezer?
Generally speaking, all products will hold their peak flavor and tenderness for 3-6 months after the original freeze. When you are ready to thaw, simply place the items in the refrigerator the day before you would like to cook them and let them thaw naturally.
7) I am interested in one of the sampler boxes but I am not interested in one or more of the items listed in the box....Are substitutions allowed?
Yes. We are happy to create a customized box just for you.